Los Arcos National Marine Park is a beautiful marine park located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This park is known for its impressive rock formations that emerge from the water creating a spectacular landscape. Visitors can enjoy a variety of water activities in the park, such as scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding, sail with us on our exclusive boat. In addition, Los Arcos is home to a wealth of marine life, such as turtles, dolphins, manta rays and a variety of tropical fish. The park is an ideal place for those looking for a natural and exciting experience in the ocean, and is a must for anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta.
How to get
By taxi or car
Visitors can take a taxi or rent a car to get to Los Arcos. The park is located about 30 minutes by taxi or car from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Visitors can take a bus from downtown Puerto Vallarta to Mismaloya, which is the closest city to Los Arcos. From there, they can walk or take a taxi to the park.
We offer excursions to Los Arcos from Puerto Vallarta. These tours may include transportation, water activities, and food.
If visitors wish to reach Los Arcos National Marine Park by yacht, there are some recommendations they should keep in mind:
- Rent a yacht: Visitors can rent a yacht in Puerto Vallarta to get to Los Arcos. It is important to ensure that the yacht is in good condition and has enough space for all passengers.
- Hire a captain: If visitors do not have experience sailing a yacht, it is advisable to hire an experienced captain to take them to Los Arcos. The captain can ensure that the journey is safe and smooth.
- Check weather conditions: It is important to check weather conditions before leaving on a yacht to Los Arcos. If there is bad weather or strong winds, it can be dangerous to sail.
- Respect the park: When you arrive at Los Arcos, it is important to respect the park and its marine life. Animals must not be touched or fed, and park rules and regulations must be followed.
- Enjoy the landscape: Getting to Los Arcos by yacht is a unique and exciting experience. Visitors should be sure to enjoy the scenery and take plenty of photos to remember their experience.