Las Animas Beach is a popular tourist destination in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This beach is located in a sheltered bay and is known for its crystal clear waters and relaxed atmosphere. Once at the beach, you can relax on the sand, swim in the sea, or enjoy a variety of water activities, such as snorkeling and paddleboarding. There are also several restaurants and bars on the beach where you can enjoy delicious seafood and tropical drinks. The most common way to get to Playa Las Animas is by water, this beach can be part of an aquatic yacht tour that we offer.
How to get
If you are planning to visit Playa Las Ánimas, here are some recommendations to plan your visit:
The most common way to get to Playa Las Ánimas is by water from the Los Muertos pier in Puerto Vallarta. The trip lasts approximately 30 minutes. You can also get to the beach by private boat, kayak or water taxi.
The best time to visit Playa Las Ánimas is from November to May, when the weather is drier and more pleasant. During the summer months, there can be storms and heavy rain.
Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, towels, comfortable clothing, beach shoes and cash to pay for services on the beach.
If you want to reach Playa Las Ánimas by yacht, it is important to rent a reliable yacht, plan the route and anchorage, bring your own water activity equipment and enjoy the services and gastronomy on the beach. With good planning, you can enjoy a unique experience on this beautiful beach in Puerto Vallarta.
If you want to get to Playa Las Ánimas by yacht, here are some recommendations:
- Rent a yacht: There are several companies that offer yacht charter services in Puerto Vallarta. It is important to do prior research to find a reliable and experienced company in the area.
- Route: From Puerto Vallarta, the most common route to reach Playa Las Ánimas by yacht is to follow the coast south. The route may vary depending on weather conditions and tides, so it is advisable to have an alternative plan in case it is necessary.
- Anchoring: Once in Playa Las Ánimas, it is important to find a suitable place to anchor the yacht. There are designated areas for anchoring and it is important to respect them to avoid damaging coral reefs and marine fauna.
- Equipment: If you plan to do water activities such as snorkeling or paddleboarding, it is advisable to bring your own equipment. If you don’t have one, you can rent equipment on the beach.
- Services: In Playa Las Ánimas there are several restaurants and bars that offer delicious fresh seafood dishes and tropical drinks.