If you’re planning a fantastic day out on a yacht in Puerto Vallarta, there’s one thing you absolutely can’t forget: your packing list. As someone who has spent countless days on yachts exploring the stunning Bahia de Banderas, I’m here to share my personal checklist to ensure you have the most memorable yacht rental experience.
Essentials for Your Yacht Day
1. Sun Protection
- Sunscreen: Don’t skimp on this one. You’ll be basking in the sun, and sunscreen will be your best friend.
- Hat: Stylish and functional – keep that sun off your face and neck.
- Sunglasses: Protect your eyes from the glare off the water.
2. Comfortable Clothes
- Swimsuit: You’re here to swim, right? Don’t forget your swimsuit.
- T-shirt: You will need to cover from all day sun, bring a fresh and breathable shirt.
- Spare short: Specially if you are planning something like a restaurant or a bar after your sailing day, bring a second one in case first gets wet.
3. Special Swim Gear
- Kid Inflatable Floats: We do have life vest for the small ones, but often they got their favorite kit.
- Snorkel gear: Even if we provide you with snorkel, mask, and life best. Maybe you feel more comfortable with your professional equipment! If you have fins or a special mask, don’t forget to bring it to maximize your experience.
4. Music and Entertainment
- Music: We have Bluetooth sound system at the yacht, don’t forget your favorite playlist to listen while onboard.
- Books or Magazines: A relaxing read as you soak up the sun.
5. Camera or Smartphone
- Capture the Memories: With breathtaking views around, you’ll want to snap a few photos.
10. Snacks & Refreshments
In case you choose not to get one of our food & drinks packages, we recommend keeping this on your list.
- Chilled Drinks: Keep your favorite beverages cold.
- Finger Foods: Think sandwiches, fresh fruit, and snacks.
Included at the boat. Thinks to not worry about.
- Beach Towel
- Waterproof Bag
- Water Bottles
Additional Tips for Your Yacht Rental Day
- Plan Ahead: Coordinate with your yacht rental company to ensure you have everything you need on board.
- Cash: Bring some cash for any unexpected expenses or tipping the crew.
- Chargers: If you plan to use your phone for music or photos, have a portable charger handy.
What Not to Bring
Now that we’ve covered the essentials, let’s talk about what you should leave on dry land:
- Expensive Jewelry: Yacht adventures are about relaxation and fun. Leave the bling behind to avoid any mishaps.
- Heavy Bags: Travel light. A few essentials will do just fine.
- Glass Containers: For safety reasons, avoid bringing glass bottles on board. Opt for plastic or cans.
- High Heels: Practicality is key on a yacht. You will be barefoot anyways.
With your packing list in hand, you’re ready for an unforgettable day on the waves of Puerto Vallarta. Whether you’re snorkeling, sunbathing, or simply enjoying the company of friends and family, your yacht rental experience promises to be a highlight of your trip. So, grab your essentials, step on board, and let the Yacht adventure begin!
If you’re looking for the perfect yacht for your day at sea in Puerto Vallarta, don’t hesitate to contact us at Float Boat Adventure. We have a fleet of top-notch catamarans waiting to make your day on the water truly special. Happy sailing!